Heirloom Vegetable Seed Collection - 15 Varieties
My grandmother, affectionately known as Nanny, instilled a love and respect for the land that has paved the way Southern Seed Exchange. While she passed from this world way too soon, her lessons will never be forgotten and this heirloom collection features many of the vegetables I remember helping her grow as a child. Whether you're new to heirloom gardening or are have an established garden, this collection will set the foundation for an amazing, well rounded garden that is sure to provide and enormous bounty for your family. Bought individually, this collection would regularly cost $44.85 making it an outstanding value.
Like always, our collections are fully customizable, so you can replace anything you don't need with anything that we carry. Just put the substitution that you would like in the "Add a note to your order" section of the shopping cart.
- Asparagus, Mary Washington (50 seeds)
- Bean, Royal Burgundy (50 seeds)
- Cabbage, Napa Michihili (100 seeds)
- Carrots, Rainbow (100 seeds)
- Celery, Utah 52-70 (300 seeds)
- Cucumber, Marketmore 76 (30 seeds)
- Lettuce, Buttercrunch (500 seeds)
- Okra, Clemson (50 seeds)
- Onion, Red Burgundy (100 seeds)
- Peas, Sugar Snap (20 seeds)
- Radish, Cherry Belle (100 seeds)
- Spinach, Bloomsdale (150 seeds)
- Squash, Waltham Butternut (25 seeds)
- Tomato, Roma (50 seeds)
- Zucchini, Dark Green (25 seeds)
•FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $35 or more.
•Flat Rate shipping no matter how many seeds you order.
•Growing instructions included on each seed packet.
*All information is provided for educational purposes only.